Friday, February 17, 2012



Air Australia began operations Nov 15,2011



Hot - Hotter - Cool

The weather had been in somewhat of a up down, up down pattern in recent weeks. Yesterday that all happened within hours.

By noon it was hot enough for me to venture into the pool and cool down.

An hour later I noticed my cucumbers, Thai chili,and young mango plants were wilting.

I quickly erected a sunscreen to prevent plant death.

At 2pm the thermometer exposed to the sun registered 45C.
I withdrew to an air conditioned room.

4pm temperature had dropped to 31C.
It was time to turn off fans and the air con.
Temperatures continued to drop.
I cuddled up to a light blanket at 7 pm

Princess Looking for a warm spot

Expect mostly cloudy weekend slight to slim chance of rain.




Video's received in e-mail


 Italian airshow, June 1, 2008. Pilot killed, 2 survivors



'New Joke Machine' Engineering college student activities day





Ituran; an Israeli company that provides stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services.... 


No comments: