Monday, June 25, 2012

Let's do it again: The Sakon Nakhon Miracle

  Sakon FC Defeats Number 2 Udon Thani FC 1-0 

                                           THE VIDEO

  Can they do it again 

  when they host Number 3 Sisaket United July 1 ?




   Footall Video source: footballsiamtv.com

  I'm in Heaven


My favorite concoction, German brandy,  found it in Udon, most likely can order locally.
From the recent overnight trip to Udon Thani I have severe back inflammation.
I'm taking my medicine one shot at a time

  No Clogs after midnight please


  Highway robbery in Thailand

Plums imported from the U.S.  47 baht each (US$1.48) (EUR 1.18) (GBP 0.95)
Plums imported from the U.S.  47 baht each (US$1.48) (EUR 1.18) (GBP 0.95)

  Some people bury their head in the ground

In Thailand that's where they hide the illegal logs and pot
Sakon Daily

  Memory Lane

   Seattle Consolidated Freightways 1990's album




Employed at this company from 1979 to 2002
One day I wrote 'Sawasde' and 'Guten Tag' on a trailer bound for Los Angeles.
The trailer came  back a week later with the Thai script

No comments: