Saturday, November 22, 2014

Larrys Road House Upcoming Events

Writes Larry Nelson on Facebook

For my Thailand friends, upcoming events. 
  • Next Friday, 11/28, Larrys Road House will have kind of an unconventional Thanksgiving cookout, grill style. I am going to buy some thick cut steaks, have baked potatoes with sour cream, veggies of an undetermined variety. I would love to get my hands on some cranberry sauce. Around 2 PM. Please RSVP me by no later than Wednesday, 11/26. Price will be determined by the size of the steaks. 
  • Then....on Saturday, 11/29, 2pm, is a party for Peter Yarwood.  Our Manchester friend has to go back to England for personal reasons. This will be the first Christmas that Peter will not be in Sakon Nakhon in 15 years.
    Please stop by to give Peter the send off he so richly deserves. Open pool table and whatever else I can come up with.
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: