Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Sakon Nakhon French Connection

Heading out for a birthday party I stopped by the family market where I do some of my shopping (on ITU).
Before I even entered the store, everyone was telling me about the new farang restaurant across the street, opening next month. Next month is next week. I stopped by for a moment, everyone seemed to be busy with preparations. 

I did find out that the restaurant will feature mostly Thai food. I suspect there will be some French foods on the menu, three gentlemen in the place where French and did speak some English.

I will stop by again hopefully when they are not too busy and find out what's on the menu.
Don't be misled by this headline.  the Restaurant is not called the French Connection.  It's located at the north end of ITU (road).



It's fairly easy to find. AT the south end of Big C take a left, at the next traffic light turn right. You are now on ITU road. You will find the restaurant on the right side at the next intersection.


Sakon Nakhon

No comments: