Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sakon Nakhon Stormy Weather


No weather warnings preceded yesterday's storm,
but it did create some major havoc.
Electricity was down and out for over 2 1/2 hours.
Nearby trees were felled by gusts I estimated  up to 50 mph (80 kph).
Mother nature presented her version of the 1812.
One extra loud explosion, a direct hit on my satellite dish.
Or should I say a direct hit on my wallet?
In total darkness I was entertained by my fully charged laptop.

Unfortunately there is a victim of the storm in my yard. I can only look on helplessly.
The parent tried to rescue her hatchling all morning without success.
One  it's legs seems to be crippled.



What did you expect?

Place a pillow next to caged squirrel, and you create hours of entertainment



Funny Mail




No comments: