Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Moon, not spectacular, but the food was great

  The sky was somewhat hazy to get a clear picture of the super moon.


The picture below was taken in March 2003, not a Super Moon year


The only unusual event for me yesterday seemed to be that I ate well and enjoyed it profusely.

A six course luncheon at the Imperial Sakon Hotel, after the S-Bac graduation ceremonies.
Served to dignitaries and teachers.
I got to sit with the dignitaries.
Understood not a word of their conversation. 
Instead I concentrated on the delicacies set before me.

My pants waistline felt somewhat tighter by the time I finished eating.

Later that evening I had beer and peanuts at the football game.

When I got home at around 7 pm,
Samat was waiting at my gate.

He had a bag of rice and red curry for me.
Red curry is my favorite.

Samat's wife had picket these green berries in my yard earlier in the morning and prepared them for the evening meal.




Discussion at THAI VISA forum:  Stolen Isan dogs for sale as dinner






No comments: