Saturday, June 10, 2017

Electricity went off yesterday during a heavy downpour

Pageviews 990,272 to date. Probably won't reach the 1 million mark till after the low/rainy season. It will definitely be a cause for a big celebration.   
Rained hard last night just as I was leaving for a party.  Electricity went off all over town. By the time we passed the airport runway the roads were bone dry. My bucket has 2 inches of water, which fell in about half an hour.   

Looks like saturday is corn on the cob day.  Local school kid pedals around the neighborhood saturday mornings selling corn. I tip well, so I guess I'm a regular customer now.


Been separating plastic from my trash. Everything you buy comes in plastic bags, even a pack of cigarettes.  I always have to say NO  PLASTIC. This country has got to be one of the worst when it comes to plastic
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: