Saturday, January 11, 2020

When you take your phone with you

Google Map records a timeline of everywhere you went.
According to the timeline I left the house at 5:50 pm on January 9.  I took a bit of a detour because it took me 22 minutes to get to Champions Bar.

Timeline also added some pictures, even though I have since deleted those pictures from my phone.

I nursed one beer for half an hour and then departed






It wasn't the school. Google timeline added a question mark.  That allows me to make corrections.
It was actually the restaurant next door to the school



Spent close to an hour at a family birthday party








 checked out the action at WanSby which is less than a minute drive from my house
My WanSby album is here  
You can also find them at https://www.facebook.com/WanSby/



สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: