Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lucky they had something to smile about


by  Larry Nelson

Well here is the story, and I am sticking to it 
...A week ago last Monday, I had just put new tires on my bike and went on a windy road with Roy Westwell, and Ron Sorenson. I went into a sharp right hand turn and was on the brakes, (my bike has ABS), one of the tires, I am assuming the front one started breaking loose so I immediately let off the brake which shot me straight to the left. The pics are where I went through a block wall and sign. I am OK, still limping a little, rode the bike back and now it is fixed and better than ever. Leaving on the 5th to ride to Cambodia for around a week. I need to get a bell for this thing, which only American bikers would understand.

       Thursday      
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: