Sunday, August 28, 2016

Come rain or shine Sakon FC must win

With half the weekend games played, Sakon Nakhon FC slipped to tenth place. A win against visitor Nakhon Phanom could put us back into eighth. Nakhon Phanom has only won one game all season.
I'm hoping for a high scoring Sakon FC win.   
The likelihood of rain during the game is real.  Some forecasters claim 'before and after the game,'' others are calling "rain chance any time."   
As anyone associated with a noise making device is relegated to sit at the uncovered seating. First time I got thoroughly soaked, second time I got extremely suntanned arms.  I asked a friend to purchase a shelter which can be assembled and disassembled in 10 minutes. This is what I got.
I did not completely assemble the tent here. Alone it took me 20 minutes.  I'm hoping to have four helpers assisting 
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: