Friday, October 21, 2016

That ends my tv watching while walking

Yesterday both my internet services went down for over 5 hours.  I noticed traffic lights in town were off, so I guessed some local accident.  Went to a nearby friend who had a different service which was running without a problem.

Power outages and internet outages still happen, even though not as frequently as in earlier years.

Purchased an air WIFI unit (1,500THB), monthly charge 799THB.  It's only been a few hours, but I am very satisfied.  No interruptions.


To test the system I took my laptop for a walk watching a TV show. I got a few "that crazy American" looks.


Had dinner at what is turning out to be a favorite place to eat.  60 TBH portions and I always have to take half of it home cause I'm full.

On the way home I passed by some friend's house who were cooking dinner as I walked by. So now I am carrying two meals to go.

I was watching a football game while walking through a dark alley when I noticed a snake crossing the road just a foot or two in front of me.  I stopped for a moment, the snake did not seem to be interested in starting an argument with me and slithered on.  You have to pay attention where you walk, or it can be downright hazardous.

That ends my tv watching while walking

No comments: