Saturday, June 24, 2017

Times have changed

Real feel high 40,    rain chance decreases after 4 pm,    humidity rises late afternoon
2004 to about 2008 television satellite dishes were sold locally for pirated signals from the Philippines and Africa.  Philippine signal provided a number of US channels, while the African satellite provided numerous sport channels.  

At one time I had two dishes. One with a directional motor.  System codes needed to be updated once a day.  There was a website which provided code updates.

Times have changed.  These days almost everything is available on the net, and at reasonable prices.  I could never see the sense in paying outrageous prices for 300 channels when I never watched more than a dozen.


Right around the time I started this blog , January 2009, I stopped bothering with downloading pirated movies.  
There's much legal free stuff available these days.  I'm rebuilding my list of TV streams, as many come and go. My list is of free or inexpensive mostly live feeds.  If you know of a feed for checking, please leave a comment
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: