Wednesday, December 19, 2018

My picture diary keeps on growing

Had planned to create a slideshow of 2018 when I realized that I still had quite a collection of unedited photo albums on my hard drive

Uploaded a series of pictures of a local temple to facebook which promptly  asked me to identify these characters. 

I do not identify any persons in my photos.  Facebook does that automatically, occasionally  it's wrong

It wasn't all that long ago (November 1st, 2016) that the U.S. government came out with a directive that you could no longer wear glasses for passport pictures.

Facial recognition software had problems identifying people with glasses. 

Still today at Thai 7-11 stores software has problems identifying faces with glasses.

Not too far in the future, you won't need a wallet. You can already board a plane without a boarding pass, facial recognition handles all the details, including charging the flight to your bank account. The challenge here will be identical twins.



สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: