Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Gone totally gaga for vinegar for health cleaning and pest control

Been taking a swig every morning. 
Health benefits wont kick in overnight. But I expect I'll start noticing some changes soon. There's a long list of health benefits, some proven, some purported effective.

for cleaning and bug control I use the less pricey white vinegar


I have apple cider vinegar diluted with the less expensive white vinegar in a spray bottle.  It's the exterminator mixture for for crawling and flying bugs. 
Have not had the need to test it myself, but it's supposed to be very effective killing bed bugs.  Quite effective on a spider hunt.  No commercial bug spray needed. 

I've gotten used to the smell in my kitchen and bathroom. Vinegar is better than commercial window cleaner for cleaning glass in my opinion. Diluted white vinegar
 is also recommended for TV and computer screens

Many of my kitchen appliances sparkle like new after just a few minutes. Cleaning the tile walls and floors took a bit longer, but it gives you that really clean look without having to rinse.

The real cleaning miracle happened in the shower. Glass partitions have not been that clean in a decade. 




สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: