Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sakon Nakhon Property for Sale

This is the e-mail I received from Tony.
I've added a few pictures I had taken at his place during my visits over the years



For Sale


Land, Bungalow, Bar, and Fishing Pool
Situated on a main road (hwy 223),  just 20 minutes from Sakon Nakhon city. 
The sale consists of a 
  •  3 bedroom bungalow with covered parking for 2 vehicles 
  •  large bar seats approximately 50 
  •  snooker room 
  •  rooms for staff accommodation  
  •  large Thai style kitchen that overlooks the fishing pool 
  •  well stocked fish pool
The bar is currently a food and karaoke style business, and is leased out until the end of the year.
Set on 5 Rai of land with ample room for building  rentable accommodation,
 
Land within the town area is selling at 5 million Baht per Rai, I am looking for a Quick Sale and will take 6.5 M Baht for all. The Reason for the Quick sale is due to a relationship breakdown. 
This is a great opportunity for a buyer with enthusiasm as I once had.It is a great place to live in a wonderful country setting, and could be a very lucrative business. 
Should you like more information, or set a time and date for viewing please do not hesitate to contact me.Tony  0898627102  

 Weather

Thai Meteorological Department
"heavy rain...
...monsoon trough lies across the North and the upper Northeast."

 Gossip: I don't go out very much these days

If they're referring to night time drinking and partying, they're right.
 My calendar is filled with other events:
  • Sunday:  Football game, Sakon FC hosts Nakhon Phanom FC
  • Monday: Lecture "Hotel Industry".  This is mainly an English lesson. 
  • Tuesday:  Three day trip to Nakhon Phanom to attend a school activity day.
       My recent visit to that school was so pleasant,
       I jumped at the offer to do it again.

 Senior citizen survival

No comments: