Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey Big Spender


A couple recently toured through Muang Sakon and blogged their experiences
  • Rice Transplanting
  • Tour with the monk
    Last time I visited the temple the elder monk tried to sell me a musical statue for 2,000 Baht.
    Final paragraph of the tour with a monk entry, all I can say "Been there done that!"

    First week in Sakon Nakhon I told my friends I'm going for a walk and see the city.
    Sometime later I returned to the restaurant where I started.
    They told me I had walked past the restaurant four  times.

Thaicom 6 to launch in 2013

Thai Airways announces purchase decision

  • Seattle PI
    six Boeing 777-300ERs
    five Airbus A320s
    four Airbus A350-900s

It's NO LONGER Science Fiction




Tourism Authority of Thailand TAKE NOTE
  • Brazilian tourist spend more... than any other nationality TIME


Drought in the forecast

No comments: