Sunday, June 26, 2011

No wonder why I'm gaining a bit of a belly

Birthday party at a local restaurant on Friday.
Food was great, but after almost two hours of eating still no birthday cake.

I happened to have a muffin.  Gave it to the birthday boy and began singing "happy birthday."
Close to one hundred employees and customers chimed in "happy birthday to you..."


Someone understood my signal and quickly produced the birthday cake.
Of course we had to do repeat the birthday song.
 

Saturday I was invited to a family farewell dinner.  Pooh is leaving for Britain. 


These folk continuously invite me to eat all that great food, and wonder why I'm gaining a bit of a belly



Weather Ahead:  Cool and windy for the moment.
Warmer temperatures and increased humidity beginning of the week through midweek.  'Scattered' thunderstorms.

No comments: