Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sakon Nakhon Agricultural Fair Now Open

The annual Agricultural Fair on the Kasetsart University grounds starts Today. The fair features irrigation management and improved farm techniques. The focus is on food safety to promote quality agricultural products for export, thus enabling local farmers to improve their incomes. The fair runs through September 4.

The University campus is 12 miles from the city of Sakon Nakhon.
   



Been a while (2006) since I attended the Agricultural Fair.
When I arrived they were just demonstrating rectal exams with arm-length gloves.


It's my understanding that what now is the College campus used to be the Sakon Nakhon Airport. 


That's my Thai Buddy and Guardian Angel  Samart, his wife and their masked grandson. Bought that blue blanket for around Bt 200. Served me quite well as couch protection for five years. Time to get a replacement. 

No comments: