Saturday, December 10, 2011

Local Nightlife? let me know when you find it


Searching for Information in this Blog 

Just a reminder to visitors of this blog, if you are looking for specific information, the keyword search is at the upper left hand corner corner of the blog.

Those of you looking for Nightlife in Sakon Nakhon (uteliv), let me know when you find it.
Just kidding.  There is some, most is around 'Golden Pond.'  Another popular establishment is the bar at the north end of I.T.U. (road).  Night-time establishments are also scattered outside of town.

From my experience though, most nightlife seems to be in front of most Ma & Pa roadside establishments or neighborhood parties
Weather
Cool nights ahead 9C (48C)

Recent Rumors
  • I've heard the gambling devices are back in operation.  Don't ask me where, I don't want to know.
  • Locals are looking forward to some free handouts early next year.  
      Think someone mentioned election time is coming.





2 comments:

Joern said...

Funny, when you posted this satureday the 10 dec, you wrote a Norwegian word: uteliv(nightlife).
Nice done and it was correct too.

Best regards

Jørn,Sakon Nakhon, BanAryia.

Joern said...

Nice to post a Norwegian worduteliv(nightlife) in your blog the 10 dec, and the word was correct too :)
Keep up the good work, i read you page everyday to keep me updated.

Best regards

Joern,Sakon Nakhon, Ban Aryia