Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sakon Futsal 2012

Futsal: A version of Football played on a smaller, hard surface court

At 7:30 pm I received an invitation to attend a futsal game at 9:30 pm

At the time of the invitation I was already prepared to recline in front of the tube.
I wasn't prepared for a night out.
Three bottles of Red Bull, and I was 'up for the occasion.'

A beer at a nearby entertainment bar to counter the Red Bull jitters.

I wasn't expecting the whole team to be wearing those silly  Mr. Hans Osaka shirts .
OSAKA is the 'other team sponsor.'




The oponents


10:25 PM the game ended in a tie
10:15 pm we where ahead















Birthday celebrations at halftime


I did what a sponsor does

Wallet open Bt100 pregame snacks, Bt200 team drinking water, Red Bull and beer for me Case of after game beer



Next Game Friday Evening 7:30 pm

No comments: