Saturday, June 30, 2012

There's hope at Sakon FC

  Hot and humid evening Friday



8 pm temperature 30.  Real feel 36C/97F
I was tempted to crank up the air con.
As an alternative I used fans.
I placed a floor fan in such a position that the air bounces off the floor, then up at me. That actually works great until the pets take up their position.

Strong thunderstorms 'possible/maybe' through Monday,  'temporary' relief in temperatures.
Weather is now coming from the East.






click for larger view

  Pool building

I've often been asked how much the construction of my pool cost.
Labor, waterproofed cement and tile was around 40,000 baht.
Pump, filter, and other hardware came to 56,000 baht

  Sakon Nakhon FC


Began it's existence in 2005 in the Pro League and was relegated to the NE Division at the end of that season.
It's been a dismal season so far this year.
There is hope though.
A number of player changes recently and a victory over the #2 team in the league (Udon) last weekend.
There are more changes underway.  Notably a former Sakon Nakhon star player has been released from Nakhon Phanom.  He has returned home .
I'm not holding my breath... but there is hope.

There may not be any Sakon fan drummer this Sunday.  That's due to a fiasco at a recent home game.
A group of fans asked to use the drum, received permission from the owner, and took the drum away from the person who'd been doing that for a few seasons now.  He's no longer interested in the job.

  Funny Mail



No comments: