Sunday, January 13, 2013

Internet TV

Had previously mentioned poor video streaming over the internet.
I noticed the problem at my home.
Using my computer at other locations I noticed uninterrupted video streaming.

Calling our internet provider, the clerk answering the phone, suggested that we UPGRADE.
I considered it, then decided against it.  I'm paying for a service which I was not receiving.

Lo and behold, since calling the service provider,
my internet service was restored and I am enjoying  television on the net.

If your video streaming is frequently interrupted,

consult your internet provider,

Insure you are getting the service you are paying for




News Asia   Al Jazeera   RT News   EuroNews 

USTVnow Offers 5 free channels after you register.
Registration is limited to your e-mail address, no personal information required.
Low cost and full service packages available

StreamTivi FREE German TV provider.  Also carries 2 US TV stations

ThaiTV3



If you watch other legally available TV streaming in Thailand, all languages,
please share the links by posting a comment (blow).

No comments: