Sunday, February 17, 2013

Saturday night Double header


I had known of the comedy act's one night performance in Sakon Nakhon.  

I was prepared for heavy traffic on my way to watch "Sakon Nakhon - Live" futsal.


Both events were taking place at opposite ends of Ming Muang Field (Municipal field west of the city police station)






I would have loved to tie on the rubber band and see how hight I could jump.

'Mister Stomach' said: "NO WAY."  My spine agreed.


I had to satify myself simply watching the fun













 

Big Screen TV's were visible to non-paying bystanders.  
Not everyone could afford the cover charge.











I was promised a SakonNakhon-Live win
by the coach and team captain before the start of the game












That promise was kept












I did not attend the victory party, I had already reached my drinking and driving limit. 

Also it was past my bed time. 

I did, however finance it

No comments: