Monday, February 23, 2015

Mukdahan Adventure (Introduction)



From Album  150222 Family

It had been a while since my Thai adopted family invited me to one of their family day trips.  I was quite ecstatic, and rightfully so.  It was a very pleasant and enjoyable trip with four stops.
  1. Mekong River Rapids (mild version)
  2. The Mukdahan Tower and museum
  3. The Mukdahan market
  4. Sakon Nakhon Roadside wholesale and retail vendor
I'm just so glad that photography is done digital these days.  If I would have had to use photo film I would not have taken 300 pictures.  That would have been ten rolls of film.

Mother nature was on our side, raining only while we were traveling.  Rain stopped every time we were ready for a roadstop




I posted the Family Photo Album to facebook. It had over 100 likes in 11 hours.

Obviously: More blog post to come


Sakon Nakhon

No comments: