Tuesday, June 6, 2017

"Just the facts !!" I prefer the condensed edition.

That's how I like my news. I can form my own opinion, I don't want to listen to hours of "professional opinion." 
Reuters TV  has quickly moved to the top of my daily news interests
Of course I get Youtube notices of subscribed news feeds.

I also subscribe to Google Alert.     Mostly Thailand and สกลนคร. The list includes english publications in Thailand.
 
Of course I also view stacks of bookmarks regarding local weather and sport. 
Listing local upcoming events is still a dilemma. Mostly very short notices. Lot's of time when you ask about a date and time, your answer may just be someone's guess.

One thing is definite: Avoid Bangkok at the end of October during the royal cremation rituals. Traffic may well be atrocious "horrifyingly wicked."
 
Recently tossed my Internet Television list. Project this week is to regurgitate a new one. 
TV streams listed under pages

No comments: