Friday, September 20, 2019

Wanderlust


At least someone was smart enough to kill the root.  The weight would eventually bring it all down.

Meanwhile I am spending a few hours a day sorting through photo albums.  I store my albums at Facebook and Google Photos.  First I have to check both places to avoid uploading duplicates.  A few have slipped through.  Crop and edit all photos before uploading them.  A few of my albums I'll keep private as some of the subjects shown together are no longer friends.  There are also plenty photos  which require heavy editing to avoid embarrassment .

At the moment I still have to sort through 18,000 photos. There are 175,740 photos in my Google Photo albums

I'm cleaning my computers just in case !! I may get the "Wanderlust," and when that happens I will travel extremely light



สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: