Thursday, April 16, 2020

Every 'mobile device' picture you take is most likely saved for you on the net

If you snap pictures with your mobile device, your pictures and videos may automatically be saved to the web. Depends on your settings.

Possible difference may be quality.  Also depends on your settings. Then you may want to consider manual transfer to you computer
  
Below: some pictures I took yesterday.  Have to delete them on the phone then delete duplicates on the net.  Don't have to bother with transfer.  



The first pictures looking into the water pot. For some reason ants mistake it as their swimming hole till I turn on the heat to make coffee. I'll keep one picture, delete 3.

Cooked elbows in the rice cooker. Freeze them in meal portions.  Do the same with rice, stew, etc.

The last picture six facemasks I bought late January 6 each for ฿20 
(averages out to 10 cents each)

Doubt you find that price today


Tuesday I took some temperature photos.  Usually do multiple and save the best


Google maps generally records my mobile device whereabouts. Frequently I travel without it. When I do want a record I carry it with me









สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: