Monday, August 31, 2020

wish I would not


 
I would have never have ordered from them





It's ...*  company which acts as in between for sellers.

All products I ordered and received came from China.
 
Ordered the mask on the left got a child size cloth mask.  Had planned to order a dozen and was really glad I did not.


The external hard drive I ordered arrived devective.  No visible external damage, computer just said can't read or format this device
no complaints regarding the laptop, except the shipper falsified the value on the invoices, so I had to pay a customs penalty.  What should have been 900 baht customs, turned into 3,000 baht
The delivery date  has been delayed until September 15, that's two months from the order date.  What can go wrong?


*Update:

Wish (company) - Wikipedia

Wish is an American online e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers. Wish was founded in 2010 by Piotr Szulczewski (CEO) and Danny Zhang (former CTO). Wish is operated by ContextLogic Inc. in San Francisco, United States.
สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: