Thailand is over video ⤵️ seems to me a fairly accurate 'opinion piece,' most of which I agree with. 12:00 minutes into the video mention of the aging Thai population got my attention. See it all around me
Thursday, August 27, 2026
Financial woes brewing in paradise, 😲 😲 seems it's a forever headline
Multinational balancing act that seems to treat one country better than all the others ⤵️ link
Thailand is over video ⤵️ seems to me a fairly accurate 'opinion piece,' most of which I agree with. 12:00 minutes into the video mention of the aging Thai population got my attention. See it all around meสกลนคร Sakon Nakhon
Thailand is over video ⤵️ seems to me a fairly accurate 'opinion piece,' most of which I agree with. 12:00 minutes into the video mention of the aging Thai population got my attention. See it all around me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment