Wednesday, February 23, 2011

School's almost over

You have your good days, and you have your bad days...


Prepared for the day, I was on the way to school.
Then I was told: Today we want you to give an ICT lecture to the students.

I was no longer prepared for the day.
Half of the seventy-some students in the lecture hall where my regular students.
Now that's what you call teaching by the seat of your pants.
Luckily the lecture hall had a internet ready computer.
I spent a large part of the class showing the students their pictures I had taken over the years, and where to get copies.

It was really a neat way of ending a school year.
I have one more week to teach, then it's finals week, graduation party and graduation ceremonies.
I just hope to have instilled something they find useful in their lives



Sakon FC vs Mukdahan FC, March 5, 5 PM
After two delays, the Division 4, Eastern division games can begin

Local ladies looking for love

I've been following a few Thai dating sites.  Local Thai girls advertising to connect.
What does amuse me in these ads is the age limits these young ladies are aiming at.

One recent ad from a woman in her early thirties was:  interested in a man from 32 to 69.

I've seen the age limit go up to the low seventies by ladies in their twenties.
I suspect one of the introductory questions would be "how big is your pension?"


Record Thai Sugar output likely  Bloomberg

Dengue Vaccine in ten years mysinchew

Herbs for Removing Plaque in Arteries eHow







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebuilding a Jeep. Quite funny really. Why did they bother building it in the first place. These things have such a propensity, to burst into flames, the're nicknamed cinders around where I come from.