Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inevitable Mobile update

After much procrastination I decided to replace my eight year old mobile phone.
All that one did was make phone calls and sent text messages.
It was very annoying beeping every time an advertisement text message was sent.  I avoided all text messages.

I don't have pin sized fingers, so my only prerequisite was that it had large keys.I was given two options.  
The first option weighed as much as my laptop, too heavy!
I went with the second option.

Tried to familiarize myself with the phone without reading the manual.
Dialed my local dentist at least a dozen times.  Think (hope) I aborted all calls before connection.

The manual is pathetic. They should give out free microscopes with each manual.



No luck finding the manual on the net.  

 Attempted to transfer the pictures onto my computer a number of times.  Eventually my computer figured out what I was trying to do and did it for me.
Hope it remembers how to next time, cause I sure don't. 

First test photo's
Bt30 ($1) curry dinner
In store demonstration of photo

No comments: