Friday, June 24, 2011

And I always thought cowboys rode horses

Tropical storm "Haima," now downgraded to tropical depression... 
  • ...continues its western path.





And I always thought cowboys rode horses.
  • For those of you not visiting Facebook, you're missing what looks like a local motor show.  
    click on the image to view the origional


Sakon FC hosts Roi Et this Sunday
  • From what I hear it will practically be a new team.
    My sources tell me seven young,new players.
    I have no idea what to expect, but considering Roi Et is the top in this league, I doubt it's going to be a pretty picture.
  • Even though there has been no official announcement, next week's game may be rescheduled due to election day on July 3.  The election ends at 3 PM. 

New Coach  for Thailand
From the looks of things, this guy has been all over the map
Herr Schäfer you have thirty days to prepare the team for the next game July 23


Thailand Heading for Second Record Sugar Crop May Curb Prices - Bloomberg

1 comment:

Nakhon Ratchasima FC said...

Yes, all Regional League matches to be played on July 2nd according to www.thaileagueonline