Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ok People, knock it off with the rockets, the rain god is awake

The last few days the monsoon rains seemed a bit heavier than the usual tropical rains.
My drains almost overflowed during today's rainstorm. Definitely a first.
So far these storms have been less than half an hour.
If such rain lasts for a few hours you can expect local flooding.
Surprisingly no flood warnings have been posted for this area in some time.
I suppose you can say the Bun Bang Fai (rocket) festivals have definitely done their job

One of four downspouts, yesterday and today


My neighbors roof




In the name of religion
His name is Niko Alm from Austria.  It took him three years for officials to cave in and let him wear his "religious spaghetti strainer" for his drivers license photo.
BBC News    I laughed my A__ off



From My Mailbag















No comments: