Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rain Alert (again), Mothers day Friday, My IRS migrane




Video posted to You Tube two days ago taken at the nearby school.


Mothers Day this Friday.  Even though I quit teaching at S-BAC, I did receive a formal invitation to attend their celebrations this Thursday. Public holiday on Friday.



Computer glitch at the (U.S.A) IRS?
They sent me a refund on my 2009 tax return.  Then I made the mistake to ask for an explanation. 

I received a notice to pay over $750 in back taxes for that year. "Failure to pay will result in the matter being turned over to collection."

Mailed in my check for the money and requested a review of my file.

I received a refund.  Thought the matter was settled.  I was wrong.  A week after the refund check arrived I again received notification to pay up, now with increased interest.

Of course phone numbers given are all prerecorded messages.



No comments: