Monday, December 26, 2011

Sakon Nakhon Camera Events Ahead


Upcoming Events



That Choeng Chum Fair
January 2 - 8
Free Nightly Concerts
Parades
Chinese New Years
January 23 - 25
Red Cross Fair


January 14:  National Children Day  
January 16:  National Teachers Day

Parade Thursday!  I think!
Usually don't get advance notice to many of the parades.
Someone happened  to mention there's another parade coming up.
"Parade on Tuesday."
"You mean tomorrow?"
"No, Thursday."
Starts at  Phra That Choeng Chum and comes down I.T.U. 

New Years Celebrations
Of course I wish everyone a happy New Year.  ENJOY and be safe.
I'll probably do what I've been doing in past years:  Celebrate within staggering distance of my mattress.   
As usual I'll bring some cash so all my friends can trot over to the fireworks stands.

Hot Season Prelude?
Most weather services are predicting a slow warming period, with highs possibly reaching 30C next week.
Accuweather is the oddball, forcasting feels like temperatures at 37C (99F).



VDOs of this year's Sakon Nakhon Christmas Star Parade

No comments: