Friday, May 18, 2012

Sakon Nakhon New Road Proposed





  Motorcycle stunts performed at Tha Rae

 My residence is about to change
   from a house on a 'Dead End Soi'
   to a house on a 'Highway,' 
and I'm not even moving

Heard about a new proposed highway some months ago.
At that time they were talking about tearing down houses across the street from me, including an apartment building which was built in 2007.

Had not heard much about it since and considered the matter as just a rumor.

My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw a map at Facebook - Sakon Nakhon Daily  depicting the "new red road.

The map is quite small, so it's impossible to tell the exact route.  No one in the neighborhood seems to be aware of the latest developments.  No one is packing.

It's going to be interesting how this unfolds

 Sakon Nakhon FC at Mukdahan

 Saturday, May 19 4 pm

No comments: