Monday, December 29, 2014

The pen keyboard is mighty

I feel like I just stepped out of the ring with two trophies.
    1.   I'd been doing the paperwork tango for two years with the IRS over my 2011 taxes.  They had threatened court action scheduled for January. I had send them copies of bank payments, as it was obvious that someone missed posting my payment. 
     Today I received a statement that the account is at zero outstanding balance.  I'll consider that statement as an apology since those people don't apologize for their errors.
        2.   My TCH satellite was unblocked today.  Dealing with that situation was a six month frustration.  
        Repeated billing errors for four months eventually resulted in my Satellite TV service being shut off on Christmas day.
        I was monitoring my blood pressure every time I had to deal with the situation.  I was frequently placed on permanent hold when asking for an explanation from customer service.  Six e-mails I sent were not received according to them
        Finally I wrote out my complaint in detail, stating that I wanted to terminate the service if the matter was not resolved.  This time I faxed the letter.
        Two days after the fax, service was restored.  Now I am eagerly awaiting what my bill will look like


      Sakon Nakhon

      No comments: