Saturday, September 5, 2015

My favorite internet television streaming ...

... is schoener-fernsehen because it's free.  Has a number of US Channels, some UK and  French channels, and for obvious reasons plenty German channels.
On my PC and mobile I use the application.  This also allows me to view a current schedule.

Until recently I was a paying subscriber at USTVNOW.  Even as a non-paying subscriber I am still able to view six free channels just by logging on (ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, My9, NBC, PBS). 28 channels are available to subscribers.

I had been an active user of  Thai Expat TV for the past year.  Enjoyed the feature of having a whole week's worth of programming available at any time. Available only in Thailand.

These days my preferred streaming service is iLikeHD.  You must register with a Thai mobile telephone number.  You then received a verification code by SMS.  With this code you now have free access to a number of Thai TV channels and can choose from a number of pay packages.  Basic English package (37 channels) starts at 200 Baht per month. Available only in Thailand.

Free News Channels
ALJAZEERA RT (Russian)
Sakon Nakhon


No comments: