Sunday, October 11, 2015

At the Longboat Races

I awoke with a back pain at an ungodly hour.  I was up for the day.  Driving my motorcycle a long distance was out of the question due to exhaustion.
The day looked much brighter when I received a message "No work today," car and driver available 
I knew I was not going to be motivated in the afternoon, decided on a morning trip.  Arrived at 11 am.  Qualifying races where underway.  Four boats per race, the looser was sent packing



Of course there were plenty of Thai smiles


I was invited to join folk for lunch on a few occasions

Also met friends I had not seen in awhile

I headed for home when I noticed it was siesta time (an afternoon rest or nap, especially one taken during the hottest hours of the day in a hot climate.)
see the entire album  151010 Boat Races
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: