Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sakon Nakhon Red Cross Fair 2018

Admittance during the afternoon hours has been free over the past 15 Red Cross Fairs I have attended. It's generally a time when school age kids visit the fair.  Admittance is charged beginning around 5 pm.  
There's always plenty to see and do from art to gardening, agriculture, dining, motorcycles, cars, furniture, pets, concerts, and a lot more.   
 


 
 


 
Of course one of my favorites has always been the (air) rifle range
  
A favorite of mine, bumper cars, disappeared from the fair many years ago
 
They placed a table for me next to the ride where I could sit down and drink a beer.  That's because I bought books of tickets and gave away free tickets

It's the tenth Red Cross fair here in Sakon Nakhon, since alcohol was banned with one exception


สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: