Monday, November 5, 2018

Scoreless yet very exciting

I tend to start early for an event, just in case there's a mishap. Sunday was no exception.  I'd been told the football game is in the stadium down the street.  At least they all pointed that way. But then it turned out to be the stadium in that direction a few more miles down the road.

I arrived early, checked out a good location on the sideline with some shade to have a good camera view. No hassle, in fact a police officer brought me a chair.  I declined that offer since I do have a more comfortable folding chair.



U19 football seems to have more energy than the divisional teams.  Best way to describe the game was "fast and furious."

The goal defender was kept quite busy and I thought he was the MVP of the game







181104 U19 Sakon FC
131
View album
สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: