Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sakon FC players are expecting a win this evening in Khon Kaen

Air quality unhealthy this morning. 

As I have been advised there are no monitors in the immediate vicinity, the closest one being in Khon Kaen. Local measurements are more likely just guess work.

Stepping out this morning I did not need to guess I could smell the smoke in the air.

Hopefully there will be some rain in the next 48 hours which should temporarily clean the air.

Rain is in the forecast for tonight and Monday.



U15 Football game started off great with a first goal by Sakon FC. It only took a minute for Loei to even the score.



Sakon FC travels to Khon Kaen today for a 6pm game.  With the game time changed from 4 pm, there will most likely be a live broadcast.  Finding it in time will be the challenge. Team members are suggesting that this will be a Sakon Nakhon win.

I am staying home to support the team I am sponsoring in the Sakon City games.


สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: