Sunday, August 18, 2019

Rainy Season Power outages likely

TM 30. 
Not all immigration offices seem to be aware of recent changes and are still using previous procedures.
What is certain is that you should have the 90 day report (TM47) and address report (TM 30) verifications stapled to your passport. I have yet to see a deadline date for TM30 to be completed.

Power outage

Still very common during the rainy season.  Had one in my area two days ago. Apparently it only affected this area. Looked at the sky toward Big C and the whole area was well lit.

I have rechargeable flashlights in each room.  Was able to boot up my laptop and portable WIFI and resume watching the movie within minutes. 
USB fan kept me cool till power returned over an hour later.

Important here is to keep all battery devices charged



สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: