Saturday, November 16, 2019

Football then Brunch,
sometimes I have to remind myself where I am

The first game was supposed to start at 11:30. For Thai time add 'whatever."
Took over 300 hundred pictures, edited it down to 200. Mostly out of focus, a few to avoid embarrassment. Our team won again




After 2 games I was in no mood to be doing any cooking. Stopped off at Champions Sports Bar and was very pleased by the Schnitzel





If  you've been there and know the condition of the road, then you may wonder if this pickup made it




Sometimes I have to pinch myself  and remind myself I am in Thailand

 

Took this picture ten days ago (6 Nov). Not a parking space along the waterfront road, vendors galore. Did not stop to take a picture today, all the vendors have moved elsewhere. It's nice to enjoy a relaxing waterfront 


สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: