Thursday, January 16, 2020

200116 There's a few new forms

Was surprised to find myself as the only 'customer' at the Sakon Nakhon  Immigration office while doing the ninety day report.

New extension application is due next month. First time in years without the embassy letter. 

There's a few new forms the friendly officer handed me to bring back with the application


  • Acknowledgement of penalties for a Visa Overstay
  • Acknowledgement of terms and conditions ....
  • Application for extension
  • Non-Immigrant o retirement VISA request form 
Three of these forms are new to me. In previous years It was only the extension request.

Bank letter has to be on the day of the request. 
I asked if I could do that the day before.  The answer was:  NO." 



Keep in mind all immigration offices function by the same basic rules and may require other documents
สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: