Thursday, January 16, 2020

Things I miss at the Red Cross Fair and reasons I will shop there

Having a beer  while enjoying entertainment and dining
NO ALCOHOL IN PUBLIC PLACES

Riding Bumper Cars
Used to go three to five times to the fair. Used to buy books of tickets and give them away.
The ride people set up a table for me where I could keep my beer


Miss the military firing range with air guns. That was a yearly certainty


Not going to miss the rain, even though we really need it

Things I'll be shopping for this week and next


At a cost just slightly over US$ 10 I replace it once a year.  It gets bounced around a lot hanging on my motorcycle, traveling with me


During daytime admittance is free. Around 5 pm admittance is charged.

Last day and early morning on the day after you can barter for discounts. They won't have to pack it up 




สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: