Sunday, September 5, 2021

Obviously the elephants had a much better defense

Noted yesterday that something was amiss in regard to live streaming of the game. 
The advertisement 'translated' that AIS would transmit all games. 
Obviously it did not include T3 level.
Then I also did not double check where the game was to take place.  It was not where it had been for the past years.

As luck would have it the game took place at the Municipal (city) stadium, 
about a three minute drive from my house.

The game was already 30 minutes underway when I came across a live stream. I grabbed my camera and keys.

I arrived at the stadium just at halftime and was lucky to find an open gate which slammed shut as soon as I arrived

I arrived at halftime

Obviously the elephants had a much better defense

before the game I noticed a number of players were banned from participating in this game. Most likely some red tape.  The ban was no longer visible after the game.  These players where not listed in the lineup or replacement roster.


Let's hope the next game has a better outcome



Sakon Nakhon

No comments: