Sunday, December 12, 2021

Much to do in Sakon Nakhon

They pilled on a whole bunch of activities for this three day weekend. 
On top of that they finally eased some of the rules for restaurants.
I started my day with a shortened visit to the Chinese Shrine. It seemed one of the smallest gatherings I had ever experienced in the two decades I've visited that celebration.
Surprise was that I knew quite a few of the attendees



After that visit I was off to Tha Rae for football.  I was told 10 am and the game got under way at 10:30



Multiple evening activities at different parts: Restaurant openings, concerts, street fairs. I decided to celebrate a friend's birthday with him and his family.


Chinese shrine activities continue through Dec 16



Concert Saturday night


New Restaurant Grand opening

สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: