Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I don't know why I get the pre visa renewal jitters every year

 
 
Was sorting through my paperwork for visa renewal which I intended to do later this week. 
Then Monday, 11 am I decided "WHY NOT TODAY !" 

Went to the bank to get the statement and yearly printout. Monday at noon is not a good time to do banking unless you want to wait for a long time. 

Needed to copy my bankbook and discovered all the copy shops operating a year ago were no longer in operation. For a while I was a nervous wreck.  

Arrived at the immigration office shortly before 2 pm, was all done minutes after 2 pm. The whole process about 10 minutes.

I don't know why I always get so nervous days before the renewal, I've been doing this paperwork for the past 19 years.

Still don't understand why some documents are required every year.  Some documents I scanned 19 years ago and resubmit copies every year.  Seems a waste of paper
สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: