Saturday, March 18, 2023

Take me back in ⏳ time to the sixties 🕺🏻💃🏼Tijuana Brass Hits

 
The band started in 1962 and was one of my favorite throughout the sixties.
I Joined the U.S. Army in 1963 at the age of 18.
 



Basic at Fort Ord, pole lineman school in Georgia, 
then assigned to signal Battalion in Germany, duties were mostly translator, interpreter, German instructor. 
After getting someone elses wife pregnant I quickly volunteered for Vietnam Combat duty. 
Arrived at  a Psychological Warfare detachment on new year eve. After reporting for duty I was taken to the government operated whorehouse and got laid for "one dollar." 
Visited Thailand twice that year (1966). 
International Airport shut down for Hubert Humphrey arrival. Had to walk the length of the runway. 

 

Thai 'LADY' told me "worst sex she ever had," when she realized: "NO TIP."

No comments: